I want to change the world. I know I can't save it but I want to be able to offer something that will faciliate change. Having said that, i feel tottaly and utterly powerless. I am 26 years old and have no talents or resources to do that. I don't even have the power to support my self. I have no job, income, skills or self confidence to search for one. Plus I live in Greece wich makes it harder. And honestly I feel getting a job is a waste of time, since it will only enable me to survive so I can keep on working, resulting in a loop in wich I can't find meaning to sustain. So here I am staying at friends house living off her, and my poor parents. I am depressed and feel that I am only a cancer to this world. But I really want to change. I want to live life to the fullest. I want to experience moments of connection with people and places. I want to grow up, mature, become independent and discover myself in the process. And then offer my self to the world and becoming part of the change I want to see... But I dont know where or how to start. So here I am, making a blog about this. The reason I'm blogging is because i want to make money, so I can at first be able to survive on my own, and then maybe start traveling, or starting something else. The least I can offer here is articles I found in the web that I thought are of some value, and maybe some of my life experiences that maybe of use to anyone. So, I would like to ask for donations, advice, criticism and anything at all you think might be of help.
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου